＜Tours and Consumer Sales＞
Helping to rediscover hidden tourism assets…
1. Create, sell, and organize tours
1) Multi-day and same-day activities and tours for individuals and groups
3) Proprietary development, sales, and operation of regional tours (both experiential and interactive tours)
Selling and managing tours in cooperation with Japan Travel (Type 2 travel agent).
2. Merchandising, branding, and sales of regional special products developed for overseas markets
Actual sales of products produced for overseas markets. Creating both direct and indirect financial benefit to our partner companies.
3. Media management
1) Management of media and corresponding messaging, to help migrate tourists from over-done tourist destinations to lesser-traveled rural routes.
2) Live opinions from actual foreign tourists as feedback to tour operators
We have developed our own cataloged media that captures feedback after tourists have visited monitored regions. No holds barred – we provide the good and the ugly, the cultural gaps, the dietary miscues, and other road bumps, as a way of helping brand-owners to improve their customer experience.