Spring Hike to Mt Kobo
About an hour outside of Tokyo, ramble along a beautiful, forested ridgeline in Kanagawa Prefecture on this easy to moderate hiking excursion. Along the route, enjoy a picnic with (potential) impressive views of Mt Fuji. End this active adventure with an optional dip in a local open-air hot spring. This date should coincide with the blooming cherry trees along the trail … a sight not to be missed!
- ¥9000 (includes 10% sales tax and services of a hiking guide/cultural specialist). Not included: lunch, train fare to and from the hike (approx. ¥1400 round trip), optional onsen visit
- 3-8 participants, ages 18 and older.
- 2.5-3 hours of walking over rolling hills, with a few significant inclines
- Hike will be held in good weather only.
- Tour begins at and returns to Yoyogi Uehara station
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org