Oiso and the Old Tokaido
Ramble through the hills of southern Kanagawa and enjoy a picnic lunch with views of both Mt Fuji and the sea. Follow a forested track along the ridgeline before returning via a portion of the old Tokaido road, which once linked Kyoto and Edo (Tokyo).
- ¥8500 per person (includes 10% sales tax and service of a cultural specialist)
- 3-7 participants, ages 18 and older.
- Tour will be held in good weather only.
- Tour leaves from and returns to Shimbashi Station
- This is a hiking tour. Expect 2.5-3 hours of hiking over varied terrain, including dirt paths and paved roads.
Questions? Email email@example.com