Quiet Kamakura Day Hike
A hidden shrine, a wild bamboo forest, a ridgeline path and views of Mt Fuji (in good weather) are all to be enjoyed on this trail connecting Kamakura to Yokohama. Note: This hike does NOT follow any of the well-publicized Kamakura trails (ie Daibutsu, Ten’en, or Gionyama).
- ¥8500 (includes 10% sales tax and services of a hiking guide/cultural specialist); does not include lunch or train fare to and from the hike (approx ¥1650 roundtrip)
- Hike will be cancelled in the event of rain.
- 3-8 participants, ages 18 and older.
- As this is a hiking excursion, participants should be prepared to cover 8-10km of varied terrain (paved road, forest path) over the course of 3 hours
- Excursion leaves from and returns to Shimbashi Station
Questions? Email email@example.com