Riverside Ramble in Okutama
Escape the concrete city center for the forested hills of western Tokyo. Come explore some of the riverside paths of the Okutama region on this easy to moderate day hike. Pass waterfalls, suspension bridges and sublime scenery on this 3 hour ramble. Opt for a visit to a local onsen (with outdoor bath) at the end of the tour.
- ¥8500 (includes 10% sales tax, snack, and services of a hiking guide/cultural specialist). Not included: lunch, train fare to and from the hike (approx. ¥2200 round trip), optional onsen visit
- 3-8 participants, ages 18 and older.
- 2.5-3 hours of walking over dirt paths and paved roads, one significant incline
- Hike will be held in good weather only.
- Tour begins at and returns to Yotsuya station
- Led by Mandy Bartok
Tour details (meeting time, place, etc) are provided in the confirmation email after registration is received.
Questions? Email email@example.com