Hiking Hanno’s Hills
On this easy day hike, we go “over the river and through the woods” on a beautiful loop walk in Hanno, Saitama Prefecture. Highlights include a riverside trail bordered by spider lilies, historic shrines and temples, and views of Mt Fuji (weather permitting).
- ¥10,000 (includes 10% sales tax, snack and services of a hiking guide/cultural specialist); does not include lunch or train fare to and from the hike (approx ¥1300)
- Hike will be cancelled in the event of rain.
- 3-9 participants, ages 18 and older.
- As this is a hiking excursion, participants should be prepared to cover 8km of varied terrain (paved road, forest path, river path) over the course of 2.5-3 hours
- Excursion leaves from and returns to Iidabashi Station
- Led by Mandy Bartok
Tour details (meeting time, place, etc) are provided in the confirmation email after registration is received.
Questions? Email email@example.com