Trekking in Tanzawa
This hiking excursion visits a mountain tucked in between the Tanzawa range and seaside Odawara. On this moderate to occasionally strenuous hike, trek past tea fields and rice paddies, through thick forests and over grassland to reach the 723m peak, where a clear day offers stellar views of the surrounding countryside and Japan’s most iconic mountain, Mt Fuji.
- ¥8500 (includes 10% sales tax, snack and services of a hiking guide/cultural specialist); does not include lunch or train fare to and from the hike (approx ¥2200)
- Hike will be cancelled in the event of rain.
- 4-9 participants, ages 18 and older.
- As this is a hiking excursion, participants should be prepared to cover 10-12km of varied terrain (paved road, forest path) over the course of 3.5-4 hours
- Excursion leaves from and returns to Yoyogi-Uehara Station
Questions? Email email@example.com