June – September
Price: ¥ 23,000 above
- A special plan to experience aerial sports that includes a self-maneuvering experience and a tandem paragliding flight.
- Gliding up to 300m above the ground, in clear conditions you can enjoy wonderful views of Ina Valley and Japan Alps during the tandem flight. The instructor may even offer you the opportunity to take control.
- Includes a commemorative photo from you flight and an upcycled windsock gift made from a used paraglider.
Ina Valley, the Valley of Wind, lies between Japan’s central alps and southern alps. This program has been specially designed only for this tour by Yoshiki Kuremoto, a hometown paraglider who grew up riding the winds of the Ina Valley. This special plan offers a set of activities that includes a “paragliding self-maneuvering experience” and “tandem paragliding flight”. For the tandem flight, take off and view the Ina Valley and the alps from 300m up in the air while enjoying the scenery with all your senses. Join this program to enjoy the charm of aerial sports in the Valley of Wind!
- Self-Maneuvering Experience: Strap into a 7kg paraglider and run down a gentle slope before gliding on your own a couple of meters off the ground.
- Paragliding Tandem Flight: Wearing a harness attached to a paraglider, launch from the top of Mt. Hatobuki (altitiude 1,320m) after a 20m downhill run with the instructor
- The instructor will explain each step, so even beginners can enjoy this activity.
Clothing/What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing (Long sleeve and pants required. Skirts and sandals not allowed)
- Clothes may get dirty
Excellent program and lunch! Location and facility were just perfect!
Included in the fee
- Self-Maneuvering Experience (with English language guiding.)
- Paragliding Tandem Flight (with English language guiding.)
Not included in the fee
- Transportation to/from the meeting point.
- Insurance (please purchase travel insurance in your own country).
- Anything else not specified. (The bank transaction fee shall be covered by the customer.)
About 7 hours
Age / Height:
Anyone above 120cm tall
Car: 10 mins from Ogurogawa IC or 15 mins from Ina IC
Train: From JR Inashi Station (Iida Line), 15 mins by taxi.
Bus: From Ina Bus Terminal, 15 mins by taxi.
June ~ September
3 – 8 people
14 days in advance
|Meet at ASOBINA
|9:30 – 9:45
|9:45 – 11:30
|Paragliding Self-Maneuvering Experience
|Lunch (spicy curry)
|Paragliding Tandem Flight (flight time about 15mins)
|Finish at ASOBINA
* Schedule may change depending on the number of participants.
■ Cancelation by the participant
- 3 or more days prior 20%
- 2 days prior 30%
- Day before 50%
- Day off, before meeting time 80%
- No show, no prior contact 100%
■ Cancelation based on provider’s decisions
- If heavy winds and bad weather is forecasted, the activity may be canceled. In this case, contact will be made by the evening of the day before and there will be no cancellation fees.
- If weather becomes bad after the activity starts and it is determined that the activity cannot continue, the activity will be changed. In this case, no refund will be given.
Interested in our tour?
No second thoughts, contact us.
We have been having many requests from agents overseas, mentioning that they are trying to expand their destinations in/to Japan or they have already but need help creating the itineraries for their clients to keep up with the demand.
Heartland Japan has increased the number of staff to accommodate these requests. If you are hand-full and need some advice, we are here to help.
For more information about this experience program, We will coordinate with local suppliers on dates, prices, and details of the program. We will coordinate with local suppliers on dates, prices, and details of the program and provide the program to you.
Please contact us for more information. We look forward to providing you with a unique and immersive experience in the region!
For this experience program, please inquire with our company each time. We will coordinate with local suppliers to arrange the schedule, fees, and detailed content for you. Please start by contacting us.
Look forward to a unique, immersive local experience!