Setagaya Temples and Shrines
Explore some of Setagaya’s most atmospheric temples and shrines, including Gotoku-ji – the famed “beckoning cat temple” – and Shoin Jinja, a shrine with fascinating historical connections. Wander a revitalized shopping street before catching one of Tokyo’s two remaining streetcars back home.
- ¥5000 (includes 10% sales tax and services of a cultural specialist). Not included: transportation to and from Setagaya (¥900 roundtrip)
- 3-7 participants, ages 18 and older.
- Excursion will be cancelled in the event of rain.
- Moderate amount of walking over mostly flat ground.
- Excursion starts from and returns to Omotesando Station
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org