Tsukishima: Historic Island in Tokyo Bay (Evening Tour)
Visit an island in Tokyo Bay where a historic ‘retro’ neighborhood filled with narrow alleys sits in the shadow of giant ‘tower’ condominiums. Enjoy beautiful evening views of the Sumida River, learn about the island’s fascinating past, discover hidden shrines, and sample tasty local treats.
- ¥6000 (includes 10% sales tax, snack, and services of a cultural specialist)
- 4-8 participants, ages 18 and older
- This excursion will be canceled in case of rain
- Moderate amount of walking over relatively flat ground
- Excursion begins at Shintomicho Station and ends at Tsukishima Station
- Restaurant recommendations for dinner will be provided.
- Led by Sandra Isaka
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org