Mid-April ~ Late-November
Price: ¥ 21,300 above
- Awesome mountain biking experience with up to 4 rides per day from a total of 10 trail variations (2~10km in length).
- Unique, winding trails created from ancient roads that utilize the natural landscape.
- Lunch made from local ingredients provided at a traditional Japanese house.
Built by TRAIL CUTTER, a trail-building group that focuses on creating trails in a sustainable way with as little impact on nature as possible, this is the TRAIL CUTTER’s Main Area Course, which is one of Japan’s best mountain bike trails, containing more than 10 tracks full of TRAIL CUTTER bumps and berms. The trails are mostly downhill, but a vehicle will transport you back up top, so you can enjoy multiple rides throughout the day. With a wide variety of tracks, visitors can enjoy winding mountain trails that were once paths for the village’s ancestors, but now offer thrills and fun unmatched by other trails.
- Mostly downhill trails with a few uphill sections. A vehicle will transport you to the top.
- Guides will choose up to 4 trails that match your ability from more than 10 options, ranging from 2~10km in length.
- Please refrain from locking the brakes and skidding, as this will eat away at the trail. Be aware of how you are riding and try to leave as little impact on the trail as possible. By using mainly your front brake, you can control your speed without fully locking your wheels.
Clothing/What to Bring
- Soft drink (1~1.5 liters)
- First-aid kit
- Bike repair kit
- Emergency food
- Rain gear
- Cold weather gear
- Clothing appropriate for mountain biking
Not only the trail, but the guide and customer support were awesome!
Price Per Person
41,300JPY/person for 2ppl
31,300JPY/person for 3ppl
26,300JPY/person for 4ppl
23,300/person for 5ppl
21,300JPY/person for 6~10ppl
Included in the fee
- Guide fee
- Translator fee
- Trail fee
Not included in the fee
- Transportation to/from the meeting point
- MTB rental (rental fee starts at 3,300JPY)
- Insurance (please purchase travel insurance in your own country)
- Anything else not specified (The bank transaction fee shall be covered by the customer.)
About 6.5 hours
Age / Height:
10 yrs and above
(Across from South Alps Village Hase Michi no Eki (Roadside Station). 25mins by car from JR Shimojima Station on JR Iida Line.)
Mid-April ~ Late-November
2 – 10 people (please inquire)
14 days in advance
|Meet at TRAIL CUTTER
|Lunch at Miraijyuku
|Finish at TRAIL CUTTER
■ Cancelation by the participant
- 2 to 5 days prior 30%
- Day before 50%
- Same day/No show 100%
■ Cancelation based on provider’s decisions
- Activity may be canceled for the safety of the participants if the trail conditions are bad or there is stormy weather. In this case, contact will be made by 8pm the night before. There is a chance the activity will be canceled on the day, such as when the weather reports were wrong. In the case that the activity is canceled before starting, no cancellation fee is required.
- If the tour starts and then is determined to be unsafe and canceled, no refund will be given.
Interested in our tour?
No second thoughts, contact us.
We have been having many requests from agents overseas, mentioning that they are trying to expand their destinations in/to Japan or they have already but need help creating the itineraries for their clients to keep up with the demand.
Heartland Japan has increased the number of staff to accommodate these requests. If you are hand-full and need some advice, we are here to help.
For more information about this experience program, We will coordinate with local suppliers on dates, prices, and details of the program. We will coordinate with local suppliers on dates, prices, and details of the program and provide the program to you.
Please contact us for more information. We look forward to providing you with a unique and immersive experience in the region!
For this experience program, please inquire with our company each time. We will coordinate with local suppliers to arrange the schedule, fees, and detailed content for you. Please start by contacting us.
Look forward to a unique, immersive local experience!